Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mandarin Chinese-- Lesson 48 (Answers for Quiz for our lesson 30 to 46)

     Chinese Language Learning Program
     Lesson 48 – Answers for Quiz for our lesson 30 to 46



Hello, everyone. Welcome back. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Last time, we had a quiz. Today, I will give you the answers, so you can score for yourself. Good luck!

1.   qíng chū shì nǐ de dēng  jī  pái, hǎo ma?             
           请     出   示  你 的    登   机  牌,好   吗?    
         (May I have your boarding pass, please?)

2.   géi  nǐ, zhè er hái yǒu wǒ de hù zhào.
           给 你,这 儿   还   有   我  的  护   照。
         (Here it is, and here is my passport.)

3.   qíng bà suí shēn xíng lǐ fàng zài shàng miàn
           请   把   随    身     行   李  放    在     上       面   
          de xíng lǐ guì lī.
           的   行 李 柜里。
          (Please stow your carry-on baggage in the
           overhead compartment.)

4.   nǐ  yǒu shēn me wù pín yào xiàng hái guān
         你   有     什    么   物   品  要      向     海     关     
         shēn bào de ma?
           申     报   的  吗?
        (Do you have anything to declare for customs?)

5.   qíng tián xiè nǐ de xìng mīng, dì zhí déng gè rén
           请    填   写  你 的   姓     名, 地   址   等     个  人  
          xìn xī.
          信  息。
        (Please fill out your personal information, name and
         address, etc.)

6.   qíng  wèn  nǐ xiáng dián xiē shēn me?
            请     问    你    想     点    些     什    么?
        (Excuse me, what would you like to order?)

7.   wǒ yào yī fèn niú pái hé yī xiē shū cài.
          我   要  一 份   牛   排  和 一  些   蔬   菜。
        (I want steak and some vegetables, please.)

8.   wǒ  xí huān xī guā, máng guǒ he táo zi.
           我  喜   欢    西 瓜       芒      果  和  桃 子。
         (I like watermelon, mango and peach.)

9.   jīn wǎn chī shēng cài he nān guā ba.                   
         今   晚    吃      生     菜  和   南    瓜   吧。
         (We will eat lettuce and pumpkin tonight.)

    10. nǐ xiáng chī yǘ ròu hái shì huó jī?
          你   想     吃   鱼  肉   还   是  火   鸡?
         (Do you want fish or turkey?)

    11. wàn shèng jié kuài le!                        
            万      圣     节   快   乐!(Happy Halloween!)

    12. wǒ bù chī nái yóu dàn gāo.
           我  不  吃   奶   油    蛋   糕。
         ( I do not eat cream cake.)

    13. wǒ huì ràng tā jìn kuài géi nǐ huí diàn huà.
           我  会    让    他 尽   快    给 你  回   电    话。
         (I will have him call you back as soon as possible.)

    14. duì bù qǐ, kǒng pà nǐ dá cuò diàn huà le.
           对  不 起,恐     怕 你 打   错   电     话  了。
        (Sorry, I am afraid that you dialed the wrong number.)

    15. gǎn ēn jié kuài lè !
            感  恩 节   快   乐 !(Happy Thanksgiving!)

    16. shèng dàn jié nǐ xiǎng yào shén me lǐ wù?
           圣   诞  节  你   想   要  什  么 礼 物 ?
         (What do you want for Christmas?) 

That is all for today. How is your score? Great, congrats! This quiz, I talk a lot. Next quiz, I will let you talk.

xiè  xiè!
 谢  谢 ! (Thanks!)

xià  cì  jiàn 
 下  次  见!  (See you next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment