Saturday, July 18, 2020

Chinese Language Learning Program Lesson 204 -- Bai Xue is back!

Chinese Language Learning Program
Lesson 204 – Bai Xue is back!



Hello, everyone. Long time no see! I miss you so much! Yes, this is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program.

Shí jiān guò de zhēn kuài!  Yī huàng jǐ nián jiù guò qù  le!   203 Kè yǐ hòu, wǒ bǎ

 时 间 过 的  真  快!一  晃  几 年 就 过 去了! 203课以后,  我 把  
diàn nǎo jiè gěi le wǒ de gang qín lǎo shī, rán hòu wǒ jiù zhàn shí méi yǒu diàn 
电 脑借给了我 的  钢  琴 老 师,  然 后 我 就 暂   时 没 有  电  
nǎo lái lù zhì kè chéng le!   Zhí dào shàng zhōu, wǒ yǒu le yī tái  kě yǐ  lù zhì kè 
脑 来录制课 程  了! 直 到    上   周, 我有了一台 可以录制 课  
chéng de  xīn diàn nǎo! Hěn gāo xìng gào sù dà jiā, bái xuě zhōng wén kè chéng 
 程  的 新电  脑!很   高  兴  告 诉大 家,白 雪   中    文  课  程 
 kě  yǐ jì  xù la!    Duō xiè dà  jiā de zhī chí,  yě xī wàng dà jiā  jì xù zhī chí bái xuě. 
可以继续啦!   多谢 大家的支 持,也希  望 大家继续支  持白 雪。
Tóng shí  wǒ yě hěn  bào qiàn zhè jǐ nián méi néng jí shí huí fù hěn duō huǒ bàn 
 同   时 我 也 很  抱  歉  这 几年  没  能 及 时回复 很  多  伙  伴 
men de liú yán.  Xīn kè chéng kāi shǐ hòu, wǒ huì  lù xù jí shí huí  fù  huǒ bàn men 
 们  的 留言。新 课  程  开 始 后,我会 陆续及时回 复 伙 伴   们  
de  wèn tí hé liú yán!  Wǒ men de  xīn kè jiāng cóng 205  kè kāi shǐ!    Zài  cì    
的  问题和 留言!  我  们  的 新 课 将   从205  课 开 始! 再 次  
gǎn xiè  dà jiā! Xià cì kè jiàn!
感  谢 大家! 下次课 见!

Time flies! A few years passed! After lesson 203, I lent my computer to my piano teacher, and then I temporarily had no computer to record the new lesson! Until last week, I had a new computer that could be used to record lessons! I am very happy to tell you that Bai Xue’s Language Learning Program will continue! Thank you for your support, and hope that everyone will continue to support Bai Xue. At the same time, I am also sorry that I have not been able to respond to the messages of many friends in time in recent years. After the start of the new course, I will respond to the questions and messages of any friends in time! Our new less will start from lesson 205! Thank you again! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment