Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chinese Language Learning Program Lesson 168 -- Dialogue — Introduce yourself



Chinese Language Learning Program
Lesson 168 – Dialogue — Introduce yourself


Hello, everyone. Welcome back. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. It’s been a long time. I was asked by our friends from Youtube if I can speak some Chinese dialogue sentences using normal talking speed. So, today, we will have a dialogue about introducing ourselves in a normal talking speed.

A: nǐ hǎo!  wǒ  jiào  bái  xuě.  hěn  gāo  xìng  rèn  shí  nǐ
     你  好!  我    叫    白    雪。 很     高     兴     认    识   你。
     Hello!       I am Bai Xue.       Nice to meet you.

B: nǐ hǎo!  wǒ  jiào  Zhang Xiang. yě hěn  gāo  xìng  rèn  shí  nǐ.
     你  好!  我    叫      张         相。 也  很     高     兴     认    识   你。
     Hello, I am Zhang Xiang.  Nice to meet you too.

A:nǐ zài zhè lǐ gong zuò ma?
      你 在   这 里   工     作   吗?
      Do you work here?

B:bù shì, wǒ zài xié hé yī yuàn gong zuò, jīn tiān dào
       不  是,我  在  协  和 医   院      工     作,今   天   到
      zhè lǐ tīng gè jiǎng zuò. nǐ ne?
        这 里 听   个    讲    座。你 呢?
      No, I am working in Xiehe hospital. I come here for the lecture
        today. How about you?

A:wǒ zài zhè lǐ shàng bān. wǒ jīn tiān yě shì lái
       我   在   这 里   上      班, 我 今   天  也   是  来
       tīng jiǎng zuò de.
         听    讲     座   的。
      I work here. I am here for the lecture too.

B: hǎo de. yǐ hòu duō lián xì, jiāo liú. zài jiàn!
       好  的, 以  后    多    联  系,  交  流.   再  见!
     All right. Keep in touch and do more communication
      in the future. Bye!

A:  hǎo,  zài  jiàn 
        好, 再   见!
      Ok, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment