Saturday, August 15, 2020

Mandarin Chinese Lesson 209 – (háng and xíng)

 Chinese Language Learning Program

Lesson 209 – (háng and xíng)

 

Hello, everyone. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Today, we will learn about (háng and xíng)!

 A friend sent me a sentence and asked me to explain this sentence. So I just put it here to let you give a try, then next class I will explain 行 with different meanings. But now, please try to read this sentence and try to translate it to English. Good luck. I know you can do it.

 nǐ yào shì xíng, gàn yī háng xíng yī háng, yī háng 

你 要    是   行,  干  一   行    行   一   行,一  行

xíng háng háng xíng, nǐ yào shì bù xíng, gàn yī háng 

 行     行      行     行, 你  要  是  不   行, 干  一   行

bù xíng yī háng, yī háng bù xíng, háng háng bù xíng.

不    行  一    行,一   行    不   行, 行     行    不   行。

 

Ok, that is all for today.

   xiè   xiè (Thanks!)

谢    谢

   zài  jiàn  (See you next time!)

    再   见

No comments:

Post a Comment