Saturday, July 27, 2013

About the Chinese Language 1-Introduction

Hi, every one. My name is Bai Xue. From now on, I will try my best to post some lessons for Chinese Language learning.

Today, I will present some basic knowledge about the Chinese Language. And then I will put videos for Chinese learning in my following posts. These videos will be 5 minutes long for each post. I will try my best to make these videos as easy as possible for the beginner to learn.

Ok. Speak of Chinese language, many of my American friends think that it is very hard to learn it. I know it is not easy to learn a foreign language. But we all know the old saying, "You can eat a whole elephant, one bite at a time." Well, you can do the same thing with Chinese learning.

The most important thing to learn Chinese is to learn standard Chinese PinYin. From learning the standard Chinese Pin Yin, you will know how to pronounce Chinese characters. This is the basic knowledge of the Chinese learning.

So, the first class I will teach the standard Chinese Pinyin. Please be sure you are ready. I will give the list of these Pin Yin here today. Do you know these letters? Yes, you are. But they are different from English pronunciation. This will be my first lesson for Chinese learning. Can not wait to see you in my next post.






9 comments:

  1. Awesome and excellent post. Thanks a lot for sharing
    Chinese learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a place in China where I can study Chinese . I'm fascinated by Chinese culture. I'd like further information on how to obtain the Confucius Stipendium for learning at the beginner level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing such an informative blog
    Is anyone looking for mandarin courses singapore ? Kunkwan is providing best mandarin classes singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep sharing informative blog post with us. Kunkwan offers mandarin Course is an excellent to learn Chinese language online for beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online Chinese language course institute, we offer a comprehensive course for
    Those looking to learn this fascinating language. We provide classes specifically tailored toward individuals who wish to learn conversational Chinese as well as those who are looking for business-oriented topics such as trade negotiations or corporate communications. Online Chinese language course

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete