Saturday, August 15, 2020

Mandarin Chinese Lesson 209 – (háng and xíng)

 Chinese Language Learning Program

Lesson 209 – (háng and xíng)

 

Hello, everyone. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Today, we will learn about (háng and xíng)

 A friend sent me a sentence and asked me to explain this sentence. So I just put it here to let you give a try, then next class I will explain with different meanings. But now, please try to read this sentence and try to translate it to English. Good luck. I know you can do it.

 nǐ yào shì xínggàn yī háng xíng yī háng, yī háng 

      行,                 行,一  

xíng háng háng xíng, nǐ yào shì bù xíng, gàn yī háng 

                 行,         行,     

bù xíng yī háng, yī háng bù xíng, háng háng bù xíng.

         行,一          行,             行。

 

Ok, that is all for today.

   xiè   xiè (Thanks!)

   

   zài  jiàn  (See you next time!)

      

No comments:

Post a Comment