Saturday, January 18, 2014

Chinese Language Learning Program Lesson 68 – A poem in Chinese (The Silence Of Vadjra Guru Pema) (See me or not)

Chinese Language Learning Program
Lesson 68 – A poem in Chinese
(The Silence Of Vadjra Guru Pema)
(See me or not)


Hello, everyone. Welcome back. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Last time we talke about Chinese Surname. Today, we will read a poem in Chinese.

“bān zhā gǔ lǔ bái mǎ de chén mò”
《班                    默》
(The Silence Of Vadjra Guru Pema) or (see me or not)

zuò zhě: zhā xi lā mǔ duō duō
     者:扎  西         
(Tashi Lam Dodo a.k.a. ZhaXiLaMu DuoDuo)


nǐ jiàn, huò zhě bù jiàn wǒ
见,             
(See me, Or see me not,)
wǒ jiù zài nà lǐ
    
(I am here)
bù bēi bù xǐ
    
(Without joy or tear.)


nǐ niàn, huò zhě bù niàn wǒ
  念,              
(Think of me, Or think of me not,)
qíng jiù zài nà lǐ
         那里
(Affection is here)
bù lái bu qù
     
(Despite the change of year.)


 nǐ ài, huò zhě bù ài wǒ
你爱      
(Love me, Or love me not,)
ai jiù zài nà lǐ
 
(Love is here,)
 bù zēng bù jiǎn
         
(And won’t my heart sear.)


nǐ gēn, huò zhě bù gēn wǒ
  跟,或             
(Come to me, Or come to me not,)
wǒ de shǒu jiù zài nǐ shǒu lǐ
                  
(My hand is here In yours)
bù shě bu qì
     
(without fear.)


lái wǒ de huái lǐ, huò zhě
        怀 ,     
(Be in my bosom, or)
ràng wǒ zhù jìn nǐ de xīn lǐ
           
(let me live In your heart)
mò rán xiāng'ài jì jìng huān xǐ
                    
(Silent love, halcyon, happy)

Today’s idiom is :

sī kōng jiàn guàn
           
(It is quite common for…; Anything which occurs often enough does not arouse one's curiosity.)

duì zhè xiē, wǒ men yǐ jīng sī kōng jiàn guàn le.
                                  了。
(We have got quite used to them.)

Ok, that is all for today.

xiè  xiè!
     ! (Thanks!)

xià  cì  jiàn 
     !  (See you next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment