Monday, June 16, 2014

Chinese Language Learning Program Lesson 118 – A Chinese Sone- The girl that is waving wings

Chinese Language Learning Program
Lesson 118 – A Chinese Sone- The girl that is waving wings



Hello, everyone. Welcome back. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Last time we talked about some Chinese Grammer—Chinese sentence structure. Today, we will talk about a Chinese Song-- The girl that is waving wings.

“huī zhe chì bǎng de nǚ hái”
                                                    
                                 (The girl that is waving wings)

gē chàng zhě: róng zǔ'er
                                              者:     
                                      (singer: Rong Zu’er)

dāng wǒ hái shì yī gè měng dǒng de nǚ hái
                                                    
                                    (When I was a little girl)

yù dào ài bù dǒng ài cóng guò qù dào xiàn zài
                                                   
     (I don’t know what is love when I met it, from past to now)

zhí dào tā yě lí kāi liú wǒ zài yún hǎi pái huái
                        也离                   
(Until he left me too, and I was wandering in the sea of clouds.)

míng bái méi rén néng qǔ dài tā céng gěi wǒ de xìn lài
                                                   
(I understood that no one could replace the trust he gave to me.)

See me fly

I'm proud to fly up high

bù néng yī zhí yī lài bié rén gěi wǒ yōng dài
                                             
            (I can not always rely on others to give me support)

Believe me i can fly

I am singing in the sky

jiù suàn fēng yǔ fù gài wǒ yě bù pà chóng lái
                                                
 (I am not afraid of starting over even if I have to brave the storm )

wǒ yǐ bù shì nà gè měng dǒng de nǚ hái
                                                
(I am not that little girl any more.)

yù dào ài yòng lì ài réng xìn zhēn'ài
                                   力爱             
  (I will love firmly when I meet one, and still believe the true love.)

fēng yǔ lái bù bì kāi
                                                
 (I do not avoid the storm when it comes.)

qiān xū bǎ tóu dī xià lái
                                                 
 (Just low down my head modestly.)

xiàng shā'ōu lái qù tiān dì zhǐ wèi xún yī gè qí jī
                                           奇迹
(I come to this world only want to find a miracle,
just like a gull.)

See me fly

I'm proud to fly up high

shēng mìng yǐ jīng dǎ kāi wǒ yào nǎ zhǒng jīng cǎi
                                                      
(The life has opened its door, what kind of wonder life
 I want to have?)

Believe me i can fly

I am singing in the sky

nǐ céng jīng duì wǒ shuō zuò yǒng gǎn de nǚ hái
                                                      
(You have said to me—be a brave girl.)

wǒ pàn yǒu yī tiān néng hé nǐ xiāng jiàn
                                                     
(I hope I can meet you some day)

jiāo'ào dì duì zhe tiān kōng shuō
                                                   
(And say to the sky proudly,)

shì jiè zhe nǐ de fēng
                                                
(I am using your wind)

Let me fly

I'm proud to fly up high

shēng mìng yǐ jīng dǎ kāi wǒ yào nǎ zhǒng jīng cǎi
                                                      
(The life has opened its door, what kind of wonderful
life I want to have?)

Believe me I can fly

I am singing in the sky

nǐ céng jīng duì wǒ shuō zuò yǒng gǎn de nǚ hái
                                                    
(You have said to me—be a brave girl.)

wǒ bù huì gū dān
                                                  
(I'm not alone)

yīn wèi nǐ dōu zài
                                                   
(Because you are always there for me.)

Ok, that is all for today.

xiè  xiè!
    ! (Thanks!)

xià  cì  jiàn 
     !  (See you next time!)


No comments:

Post a Comment