Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mandarin Chinese-- Lesson 29 (Answers for Quiz)

Chinese Language Learning Program

Lesson 29 – Answers for Quiz



Hello, everyone. It is so nice to see you again today. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Last time, we have a quiz for our lesson21-27. Today, I will read and explain them so you can score for yourself.

Ok, are you ready?

dc  rǎo  le,   qǐng  wèn  xiàn  zài  jǐ diǎn  le?
      了,                         了?
( Excuse me, Could you please tell me What time it is?)

xiàn  zài  shì shí  èr diǎn bàn.
                     半。(It’s twelve thirty.

Běijīng de tiān qì  zěn  me yàng?
   北京                  样?(What's the weather like in Beijing?)

tiān  qì   yù  bào shuō zhōu sān shì yīn tiān.
                                     天。
(Forecast says it will be cloudy this Wednesday.)

liù  yuè fèn  wǒ dá suàn qǜ cháng chéng.   nǐ  ne?
                                城。       呢?
(I am going to go to the Great Wall this June. How about you? )

wǒ dá suàn  xià zhōu xiān qǜ  gù gōng, rān hòu qǜ tiān ān mén.
                                ,                   门。
(Next week, I am going to go to the Forbidden City first, and then go to Tian’anmen.)

dá  rǎo  le. qíng wèn Cháo yáng  gōng yuán zěn me zǒu?
     .                                              走?
(Execuse me, could you please tell me the way to the Chao yang park?)

qián miàn xiàng zuǒ zhuǎng
                         (Go straight forward and turn left.)
           
 xí huān shēn me  yán  sè?
                       色?(What color do you like?)

xí huān bái sè.
            (I like white.)

zhè liàng chē tài  guì le,   wǒ xiǎng mái liàng pián yì de.
                 了,我                    便   的。
(This car is too expensive, I want to buy a sheap one.)                                            

So, how is your score? Nice job. Keep it up! Now you can speak mandarin Chinese. Please keep staying with me, you will speak Chinese better and better. Ok, that’s all for today.

xiè  xiè!
     ! (Thanks!)

xià  cì  jiàn 
     !  (See you next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment