Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chinese Language Learning Program Lesson 174 -- Conversation 3 from bú jiàn bú sàn



Chinese Language Learning Program
Lesson 174 – Conversation 3 from bú jiàn bú sàn


Hello, everyone. Welcome back. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Last time we talked about two polyphonic characters in Chinese. Today, we will learn conversation 3 from the Chinese movie—不见不散 ( bú jiàn bú sàn).

bú jiàn bú sàn
        ( Be There or Be Square )

Man : zěn me huí shì?
                    事?(What has happened?)
         
           shuí ya? shuí ya? shuí ya, zhè shì?
                呀?     呀?     呀,这  是?
           (Who is it? Who is it? Look, who is it?)

Women:  yě?!
                ?! (interjection exclamation)

Man:  nǐ zěn me yòu huí lái le?
                        来了?(Why did you come back?)

Women:  wǒ jiù méi zǒu.
                         走。(I never left.)

Man:  gǎn jǐn bǎ chē nuó kāi.
                          开。(We’d better move the cars.)

Woman:  nèi tiān wǒ zài jī chǎng yuè xiǎng yuè yuān. shí chā
                          在 机                         冤。    
                hái méi dào guò lái ne, zěn me jiù huí qù le?
                                ,            了?
                 (That day at the airport, I did not feel right. I thought
                  that I barely was over the jet lag and was going home.)

Woman:  hòu lái wǒ bǎ xīn yī héng.
                               横。。。。。
                 (Then I finally decided that…)

Man:  bǎ zì jǐ gěi mài le?
           把自己     了?(You sold yourself?)

Woman:  nǐ zěn me lǎo jǐ duì wǒ ya?
                             呀?
                (Why do you always give me a hard time? )

Woman:  wǒ bǎ jī piào gěi mài le, ná zhe nà diǎn mài jī piào
                   把机           ,                 
                 de qián zū le gè xiǎo fang zi.  dì èr tiān jiù qù zhǎo
                       租了            ,   第二         
                 gōng zuò qù le.
                           了。
                (I sold the ticket, and rent a little house using the
                 money and then did the job hunting the next day.)

Man:  xiàn zài zài nǎ'er gàn ne?
                    哪儿      呢?(Where are you working now?)

Woman:  BMW.

Man:  yō, dà gōng sī a!
           ,        司啊!(Yo, big company!)

Woman:  yī biān gōng zuò, yī biān xué yǔ yán.
                            作,一            言。
               (I am learning language while I am working.)

Man:   gàn shén me ne?
                        呢?(What’s your job?)

Woman:  shén me dōu gàn bei!
                                  呗!(I do everything.)

Ok, that is all for today.

xiè xiè!
   ! (Thanks!)

xià cì jiàn
  !  (See you next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment