Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chinese Language Learning Program Lesson 109 – Answers to quiz

Chinese Language Learning Program
Lesson 109 – Answers to quiz



Hello, everyone. Welcome back. This is Baixue’s Chinese Language Learning Program. Last time we had a quiz for our previous lessons. Today, we will give you the answers. Please check your answers.

Part I

1.   nǐ hǎo, wǒ shì bái xuě, hěn gāo xìng rèn shí nǐ
你  好,   我  是   白   雪,    很    高    兴    认   识  你。
(Hello, I am Baixue, nice to meet you.)

2.   jīn tiān shì zhōu mò ma? nǐ yǒu shé me dǎ suàn?
今   天   是     周    末  吗?你   有    什   么  打   算?
(Today is weekend, do you have any plan?)

3.   wǒ  kē  yì  qǐng  nǐ  hē  yī bēi  ma?
我   可   以   请    你  喝  一  杯   吗?
(Can I buy you a drink?)

4.   hěn bào qiàn , wǒ lái wǎn le.
 很    抱     歉, 我   来   晚 了。
(Sorry, I am late.)

5.   nǐ  de  chē shì shēn me  yán  sè?
你  的    车   是     什   么    颜    色?
(What color is your car?)?

6.   Shàng hǎi de tiān qì zěn me yang?
             上      海  的   天 气   怎   么    样?
         (What's the weather like in Shanghai?)

7.   nà běn shū bèi tā kàn wán le.  
那   本    书   被  他 看     完 了。
(That book is finished by him.)

8.   sī kōng jiàn guàn
司  空    见    惯 (It is quite common for…; Anything 
which occurs often enough does not arouse one's 
curiosity.)

9.   wǒ sǎng zi téng de lì hài.
 我    嗓  子   疼   的 厉 害。
(I have a bad sore throat.)

10.    wǒ shì lái dǎ jiàng yóu de.
   我  是  来  打   酱     油   的。
           (I am here as a bystander.)

Part II

Please fill the blanks by using the correct Chinese Characters.

1.   Wǒ ( bà ) nà gè niú nǎi píng zi rēng le.
               我  ( 把 )  那  个  牛  奶    瓶   子  扔   了。   
              (I threw away that milk bottle.)
         
2.   zhè liǎng jiàn yī fú nǎ yī jiàn ( gèng ) hǎo?
       这    两    件  衣 服 哪 一  件   (   更    )  好?
(Which is the better of these two dresses?)


3.   wǒ de shū bāo zài (  nǎ lǐ  / nǎ'er )?
     我  的   书   包   在   (  哪里 /  哪儿  )?
    (Where is my backpack?)

4.   tā chī  de  hěn kuài.
     她 吃 ( 得 ) 很    快。(She eats quickly.)

5.   tā zài shàng hǎi  ( zhù le ) liǎng nián.
     他 在     上     海   (  住  了 )   两     年。
    (He lived in Shanghai for two years.)

6.   zhè yǒu běn shū, shì   tā   de.
     这 有 本 书,    是  ( 她 ) 的。
    (There is a book. It's hers.)

7.   nǐ měi yuè (  zhì shǎo )   dú yī běn shū.
     你  每    月  (  至    少    )   读  一  本    书.
    (You have to read at least one book per month.)

8.   qǐng wèn zhè jiàn yī fú  ( duō shǎo qián  )?
      请     问    这   件  衣 服  (   多     少     钱     )?
    (May I ask how much is this clothes?)

9.   zuó tiān ( shī yíng )  le,hěn bào qiàn.
      昨   天   (  失   迎   )  了,  很 抱  歉。
     (Sorry I was out when you came yesterday.)

10.       wǒ jīn tiān xià wǔ   (  yǒu kòng  ).
          我  今  天    下   午   (   有     空    )。
        ( I will be available this afternoon.)

How is your score? Well, congratulations.

Ok, that is all for today.

xiè  xiè!
 谢   谢 ! (Thanks!)

xià  cì  jiàn 
 下  次  见!  (See you next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment